|Go to Target. Now.|
Super excited to be a part of IFB's Links A La Mode.
I was away for the weekend, so I'm a little slow, but I'm among an awesome awesome group of bloggers.
|Feb. 7 Links a la Mode|
The Links A La Mode program features some posts from the blo(g?)gosphere each week.
Everyone's got something to say, and I honestly really like that it's not only about the beauty of your blog, but the thought behind it.
Those of us with very little beauty to offer whole-heartedly approve.
Check the other fly folks out here:
Edited by: Victoria of vmac+cheese Hard to believe that it’s already time for New York Fashion Week again! This week, whether you’re braving the cold streets of the Big Apple (maybe to attend #IFBCON!), or are sitting back and watching the action from the comfort of your own home, there are plenty of posts to inspire your street style and make you feel like you’re a part of the action. This week, bloggers created great content that featured looks at spring trends, interviews with models and designers, and plenty of ideas for how to mix and match items you already own into versatile, camera ready looks (perfect if you’re headed to New York and wanna pack light). Dive right in and get inspired. Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup: February 5thSPONSOR: Shopbop Wedge Sandals: Isa Tapia, LK Bennett, David Szeto, Beach Riot, Dagmar, Rose Pierre, Giambatttista Valli, Satchels, Jonathan Simkhai, Lenny Niemeyer, Paul & Joe Sister If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE where you see “Links a la mode next week’s date (official)”.
- Arash Manzinani: All Star Style: A Look at Fashion in the NBA
- Attire Club: How to Prepare Yourself for a Job Interview
- Beneath the Coat: What to Wear When You Just Want to Go
- Dressing With Desires: 4 Ways to Wear a White Dress
- I Heart Vintage Couture: Vintage Friday Find – Statement Belt
- Just Sammthing: A Big Florence Photography Post
- Look Sharp, Sconnie Drowning in Fabric
- Love and Ace: Downtown Girl
- Lovelee Blog: Trend of the Week: Grid Pattern
- Ma Derniere Addiction: The Giving Tree
- My Voguish Diaries: Winter White
- Sara Constance: Sequins & Denim
- Sew Overdressed: Gone Not Around Any Longer
- Style, Saran Wrapped: Lydia Carron: A Model and Other Things Too
- The Curvy Elle: Etsy Shop Start Up Quick Guide
- The Fashionistyle: Trends: Denim Guide
- The Style Tab: Ways to Wear Summer Clothes in Winter
- The Totality: Interview: Liam Massaubi of Kanati
- Tobruck Ave: Weekender
- Va Darling: Midi Leather