I decided, once again, to indulge my vanity and resubmit to Independent Fashion Bloggers' "Links a la Mode".
Guess what folkeroonies?
I made the proverbial cut.
or see how LeSimplyClassy TOTALLY 'stole' my idea for a post on red shoes out of my brain (it's already drafted - how do I always fail at originality?!?) here.
or or or
if you have a blog, take a moment to realize your own narcissism by reading a wee bit about why "You are more interested in yourself than you are in any other person in the world.", here.
yay for heady reflection!
double yay for Monday!
triple nay for not winning the lottery!
[though I imagine that not playing slightly lowers my chances]
alas. I am poor.
Slipping Into SummerAre you counting down the days until summer? Heaven knows I am! With all the wonderful things you have time to do, when the heatwaves roll in, you know like going wine tasting, going on vacation, catching up on summer reading, wearing light and flowy dresses... Heck, even catching up on DIY projects! It's all possible when the days are longer! This week's roundup slips into summer, it's a wonderfully mixed bag of all the things you'll need for the summer, the pinafore dress trend, ironic style, pastels! So kick back, relax, and read on.
Links à la Mode: May 16th
- Cherie La Mode: Ways to Wear Black Lipstick
- Coco and Picasso: DIY: ASOS Fantasia Sweatshirt
- Couture Crush: Cat Ears... it's a hairstyle!
- DIY Doyenne: DIY Marc Jacobs Inspired Shoe Re-Do
- Eight Days a Week: Barcelona Bridal Week 2014: Top 5 Details
- Emphatically Elle: Style Editorial: Everybody Loves Vintage
- Fashion is Evolution: Warby Park Home Try-On Program Review
- Incognito: Be machiavelic or how to be part of the blogging community
- Inspirations & Celebrations: What To Wear To Go Wine Tasting
- Kat Skull: What to do After Purging Your Closet
- La Vie en Couleur: From Blogs to Books
- Lesimplyclassy: Loving right now: Red Shoes
- Look Sharp Sconnie: Why Irony is the New Cool
- Pink Chai Style: Update a Statement Necklace with Nail Polish
- Rose & Pine: Five Stylish Items for Your Perfect Vacation!
- The Curvy Elle: 5 Tips for Finding Your Individual Style
- The Urban Lioness: Style Guide: Graduation Dresses
- Undercover Dress-Up Lover: Pinafore dresses
- Voguette: Is it the end of the neon era?
- We Are Ready Made: Shoes are Boring, Wear Sneakers!